Principal Graphics Engineer
In this role you will collaborate with artists, designers, and engineers to create visually stunning content for our game worlds. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a deep passion for pushing the limits of real-time graphics and is not afraid of procedural world generation algorithms. This role requires someone who can write robust and testable code. It also requires someone who can identify and resolve any performance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Shipped at least one AAA game title as a graphic engineer.
- Advanced understanding of C++ and HLSL
- Experience with real-time procedural landscape generation algorithms and techniques.
- Working knowledge of multi-threading and optimization
- Strong passion for graphics programming and algorithms
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other humans
- Self-motivated and strong sense of independence.
- Desire to mentor and educate other engineers
- Love of video games
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and /or Unity
- Experience developing for multiple hardware platforms (PC, console, mobile).
- Prior experience developing real time procedural water systems.
Location: San Marcos, CA
Type: Fulltime, Exempt
Posted Date: 09/21/2020